Photobucket

Isnin, 6 Disember 2010

999 years and 364 days = 1000years :)

If you have 1000 years of age, I just want to have 999 years and 364 days, so I never have to live a day without you



The sun wouldn't be Red, the sea wouldn't be blue, the stars wouldn't be bright, I wouldn't be happy without you.



Everytime i close my eyes, I saw you Everytime I walk away I saw you but Everytime Youre infront me MY heart beat faster and faster Everytime you with me, you light up my life But I hope , you will shine my life forever





Behind your smile, I know there are sorrows.Behind your laughters, I know there are tears.But I want you to know that, behind you is me who always care for you.



while you gave him flowers, you gave me thorns when all you did is smilling to him, all what i did is mourn while you were happy, i was in blue coz while you loved him, i was in so in love with you... but the true love is when i shed tears and i still want you it is when you ignore me & i still love you& it is when you love another, i still smile and saying i'm happy for youthat is how i felt & that is how i feel about youtc always





I opened my wallet and I find it empty, reached into my pocket and found a few coins, searched my heart and I found you!Then I realized how rich I am *sorry kalau i mengarut , maklum lah dah pagi , mamai !



i love so much sayang ! <3 :)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan